Featured Post

Happy People: A Year in the Taiga (2010)

Director: Werner Herzog and Dmitry Vasyukov Genre: Documentary With "Happy People: A Year in the Taiga" Werner Herzog ...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dracula is Back!!

Dracula UntoldThe origin story of Dracula is being retold in 2014. While Luke Evans does look the part, the act is going to be a tall order. Considering, how accurately and fascinatingly Stefan Sileanu brought the legend to life on big-screen in the Romanian epic VLAD TEPES (1979/80). 
 
Come fall of 2014, and we will know whether this film measures up to the greatness of original.

At this point, it seems upcoming film will be more of a fantasy than history—unlike 1979/80 one. In any case, I look forward to seeing one of the most intriguing and mystical legend live onscreen again, and hope you do too!

More on IMDB.
My take on the Vlad Tepes of Romania.
Comments
3 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

3 comments:

  1. More on Vlad the Impaler in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems
    with your website. It appears as though some of
    the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please comment and let me know if
    this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my internet browser because
    I've had this happen previously. Thank you

    Feel free to visit my web site origin key

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for flagging! I checked on a couple of browsers, it renders fine. Maybe some issue specific to your browser...which one are you using?

    Between, checked your website and it was great to see Age of Empire on top there! Still remains one of my all-time favorite games.

    ReplyDelete

Find us on Google+